Matthew 18:18
“I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven”
The word bind means to forbid, the word loose means to let go or allow to go free. Do not allow pain, sickness or disease run throughout your body, bind it, or forbid it to stay there any longer because of your rights as a believer. Put your foot down and command it to leave in the name of Jesus.
Today I am believing the cancer has left my body and will not return in any others parts of my body. I serve a merciful God . I realize God holds the bigger picture and through this God has begun a miracle in me. Two days ago I was in a place of desperation. A place I had never been. I woke up to tingling and numbing in my hands, just the day before I had some anxiety issues….what brought it about, I have no idea. But I was assured to let go and let God take control. That afternoon my mother stopped by the house to help me around the house. I felt awful and was awaiting results from the clinic. Joe and I had spent the morning praying and going to the clinic. I didn’t understand…why would this happen to me? What had I done to deserve this? I needed to be recovering quicker than what I was suppose to, I had an audit at school I needed to be at on Thursday, and I was only suppose to get better when I got home, these were all the reasons God was not healing me quick enough. In that afternoon….I grabbed some holy water from San Juan (we had brought back from our vacation last summer) filled up my water jug and begun to drink in Faith. I came to acceptance that I was going to be healed….in God’s timing. Three hours later the tingling and numbing had stopped. I had decided I wasn’t going in to work on Thursday and that I was going to take off as long as I had to in order to recover. The pressure was off myself and it was in God’s hands. Instant cure. Wasn’t that easy…..I had struggled for 2 days when I came home from the hospital and had been crying for 5 days…for reasons that were unknown to me. Instead I chose to give total control to God. The holy water did not heal me, believing as I drank has healed me. Giving control of my recovery to God has healed me and continues to do so.
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come before you, a miracle in the making, and ask you to bind the cancer in my body…that we may have a good report in a couple of weeks and that I may be cancer free. I ask that you cover me in your healing hands and I thank you for the opportunity to bask in your presence.
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment