Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Trendy Chic

I have been so incredibly busy preparing for my jewelry shows that sometimes if I sit still, it seems like a waste of time. The beginning of the Trendy Chic has awakened something inside of me.....I don't even know how to describe it. You know me, I love to organize, prepare, etc. and this little side buisness has definitely shaken the creativity inside of me. I find myself praying alot, most of all for guidance, mainly because I don't want this little buisness to take priority over family and home. And I have to admit, it can be scary. I really don't like the selling part, but everything sells itself. I love the creating, the buying and most of all the endless opportunities it brings! I keep trying to convince myself that I am trying to let my buisness hours at Tech payoff. Well, we all know that school does not really teach you much...... other than book stuff. I figure as long as I'm doing what I love and Joe doesn't mind me doing it, I'm okay. Check out the blog when you get a chance, its under the Trendy Chic.

No comments: