Join us by praying and giving thanks for the journey God has put us on!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Keeping Up with Friends
Forget keeping up with the Kardasians, lets keep up with each other. I have been wanting to start this blog for way too long and the thought of spending time in front of the computer makes me doubt whether I should try it out! I had started a my space account and found that it took way too much time out of my day to day tasks. I found myself wanting to come home and go straight to the computer. We'll see how this goes. I decided after years being seperated from such good friends, in the midst of all the day to day tasks at hand, making time to keep up with friends is just as important. Rarely do I have long conversations with girlfriends (whom I miss so much!). The age of technology has given us the luxury of staying in touch with friends. Who ever thought! Heck, when I left Tech I still did my research using the card catalog, you remember the kind where you look through the cards. Times have changed and so have we, but I am reminded that I am still the girl who grew up in San Angelo, who went to church every Sunday, who loves her family, and who strives to please God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool! I get to be the 1st to leave a comment!! I'm never first to do anything. I'm so glad you're doing this. I had so much fun with you & Anna in Dallas. Let's get together again soon. Love you! Carol
Love the pics girl! You should start up a partytime photo shop in San Angelo ;-) I've always admired your desire to keep in touch with friends and your creativity. God bless you and your family Rach!
Post a Comment