Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm pretty sure Frisco has a clue!

It is without a doubt that Frisco, the red nose dog, knows a baby is coming.  I am amazed at how dogs can sense things but it has become more evident since mid summer.  I have never seen a dog follow an owner around the house the way Frisco does.  Yes, I know Frisco and I have butt heads but for the most part but he does hold a little place in my heart, when he's not barking up a storm, swimming in the pond, drinking out of toliets, chewing on clean laundry or peeing on my plants!


 
Frisco sits or lays by Joe until he moves, the second he hears movement, he moves!  If Joe is running on the treadmill, he waits by the treadmill.  If Joe is in the restroom, cutting his hair, showering or shaving....he waits outside the door.  If Joe gets up to get a midnight snack, Frisco gets up to follow him to the kitchen.  And often, he sits and lays in his lap as if he were a puppy.  Yes, Frisco now thinks he is a lap dog.  He walks around giving licks to anyone and everyone who will allow it, especially Joe!
If you were to ask me, I'd say he senses things are about to change.  Get ready Frisco because our little girl is about to think we got her a pony!

No comments: