Join us by praying and giving thanks for the journey God has put us on!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Our journey never ceases to amaze me!
As I look back to the last four weeks, I am amazed where God has brought me from and look forward to where He is taking me. My full body scan date is set, April 2nd. The praying has not ceased it has only increased. I am hoping and praying for a clear scan, one without cancer or any other illnesses. As I have begun to share my story, I always stress to friends....the cancer, being without a thyroid, wanting to have a baby...not of that worries me. What touches me is where God had us in our journey and where He is taking us and brings a knot to my throat or the big picture that God has for us. Its like God allows me to see glimpses of what He has for us and sometimes...its so overwhelming. I know that God wants to bless us and that He has big plans in store. God is amazing and faithful. I have had my days of not feeling well since my surgery but God continues to bring me restored healing.....He is so gracious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment